Earth, Sea, Sun, Air and Space…..
…a balance of the elements is the key to a state of wellbeing ….
Of course warm seas, on your doorstep, stunning sunsets, good food and great company helps …. oh and yoga, lots of it…. but it’s all upto you!
This holiday is all about choices. You decide what you want to do!
Come and spend 4 nights in a beautiful natural setting in the coastal town of Cavtat just steps away from the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic, and a short hop by boat to Dubrovnik and the incredible island of Lokrum
* Daily yoga classes with Gillie, both on the stunning roof deck overlooking the sea, and in numerous wild locations we will be exploring throughout the week
* Stay in a penthouse which enjoys the most amazing sunsets, eat al fresco with the group, and enjoy a community-style kitchen enjoying the best local produce from the area
* Choose from a range of exciting activities and adventures – hiking, cycling, paddle boarding, kayaking, wine tasting, walking the city walls of Dubrovnik at sunset, and cliff jumping into a natural sea-water lake in Lokrum
As well as enjoying the setting, the surroundings and all it has to over, I’ll also be giving you an experiential education of how to harness the healing powers of nature and bring about a state of harmony, balance and freedom and in body and mind.
This is The Way Of The Wild Warrior, a new concept from yoga teacher and wellness coach Gillie Sutherland, which is designed to help you live a more peaceful and meaningful life, whilst enjoying and embracing every moment.
* Accommodation – shared with one other or private – see below
* Daily Wild Yoga – with me Gillie
* Mindfulness – the art of Zen
* Wild Swimming – less than five mins walk from your bed!
* Mountain Walks
* 2 meals a day plus snacks
* Transfers to and from the airport
NB wine is allowed on my retreats. You are adults and you make your own choices 👏
- SUP and SUP Yoga
- Snorkelling and Diving
- Horse Riding
- Boat trip to Dubrovnik and walk of the city walls
- Climb Mount Srd to get the most amazing view of Dubrovnik
- Trip to Lokrum island (a must for Games of Thrones fans)
Fly from Bristol to Dubrovnik and we are only 15 mins away from the airport where you will be net and taken to the accommodation
Double or Twin Shared Room with private bathroom £425 per person (one other person)
Private Room with double bed and en-suite £625 per person
To book contact firstname.lastname@example.org