I run organised retreats for people to book individually, and I am also able to arrange a retreat for you and your friends, or for your business, tailored to meet your needs, both here in Devon or further afield in a warmer climate!
SEPT 20TH – SEPT 26TH 2019 6 nights FULLY BOOKED!!
JUNE 3RD – 7TH 2020 4 nights for the price of 3 SPACES AVAILABLE
Have a specific date in mind for a few friends? Contact me privately and I can arrange something for you…
The apartments sleep upto 4 people, with one bedroom with twin or double bed and a double sofa bed in the large living space
Each apartment comes equipped with it’s own kitchen, dining table and outdoor terrace overlooking the sea.
The stone beach is just steps away, and is private to the villa, perfect for a morning swim. The villa also has a private outdoor pool, and a sandy beach is only a short walk away.
£625 Private Apartment (single occupancy)
£475 Apartment for Two People (per person)
£425 Apartment for Three People (per person)
Secure your place with a deposit or pay in full by November 2nd 2019 to get £50 0ff.
To check availability or for more information email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
WILD YOGA ON THE DUBROVNIK RIVIERA
Earth, Sea, Sun, Air and Space…..
…a balance of the elements is the key to a state of wellbeing ….
Of course warm seas, on your doorstep, stunning sunsets, good food and great company helps …. oh and yoga, lots of it…. but it’s all upto you!
This holiday is all about choices. You decide what you want to do!
Come and spend time in a beautiful natural setting in the magical Molunat just steps away from the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic, only half an hour from Dubrovnik and it’s surrounding islands.
Molunat is a place of outstanding natural beauty, with it’s own micro-climate, meaning that it enjoys milder weather than the rest of the area.
With easy access to Dubrovnik, Cavtat, and Montenegro, and only 20 minutes from the airport, but without the hoards of tourists, it is the hidden gem of the Dubrovnik Riviera and a place to come and relax and heal in nature.
* Daily yoga classes with Gillie, right next to the water, on the privatre beach of the villa. Although some days we will go to some of the different wild places she has discovered in the area, including an uninhabited island across the bay
* Stay in a your own private apartment for up to 4 people, and enjoy the most amazing sunsets, eat al fresco with the group, and enjoy a community-style kitchen enjoying the best local produce from the garden, the local fishermen and other local producers. A hundred yards away there is a family who make their own wine, and yes, it’s very drinkable, and allowed on these retreats!
* You can choose from a range of activities and adventures – paddle boarding, kayaking, diving, horse riding, snorkelling, fishing, walking the city walls of Dubrovnik at sunset – or just take some space and time for you in this calming, peaceful place
As well as enjoying the setting, the surroundings and all it has to over, I’ll also be giving you an experiential education of how to harness the healing powers of nature and bring about a state of harmony, balance and freedom and in body and mind.
This is The Way Of The Wild Warrior, a new concept from yoga teacher and wellness coach Gillie Sutherland, which is designed to help you live a more peaceful and meaningful life, whilst enjoying and embracing every moment.
* Accommodation – shared with one other or private – see below
* Daily Wild Yoga – with me Gillie
* Mindfulness – the art of Zen
* Wild Swimming – less than five mins walk from your bed!
* 2 meals a day plus snacks
* Transfers to and from the airport
NB wine is allowed on my retreats. You are adults and you make your own choices 👏
- SUP and SUP YOGA
- Day Trips – Dubrovnik Old Town, Cavtat, Mlini, Montenegro, or Lokrum
- Cable Car up Mount Srd
- Fishing trips
- Kayak hire
- Evening meal out at a local restaurant
Fly from Bristol to Dubrovnik and we are only 20-30 mins away from the airport where you will be met and taken to the accommodation
For more details on the accommodation go to http://www.villamolunat.hr
To book contact email@example.com