Welcome to the Practice phase of the course
Watch the seminar here
In this phase we have:
- Miracle Mornings
- The Magic 28 Strategy
- Metabolic Workouts
- Mindful Movement Snacks
- Meditation and Breathing Exercises
- Mindful Eating
Now is the time, literally, to put things into practise, and start developing new healthy habits.
The key is choosing small and manageable rituals, and repeating them until they are second nature, which you will do over the 28 days.
You can do as much or as little as suits you and your lifestyle.
Start with Miracle Mornings, and choose 3 things you can commit to:
I’d recommend some movement, and use music!! Definately your mantra. Perhaps mindful eating.
This would be a great start to the day.
Based on what you have learned about yourself over the past few days when you have been grounding yourself and perhaps just that bit more mindful about your habits, there may be other areas you want to add to Miracle Mornings.
- Do you tend to eat when you’re stressed?
- Do you have a tendency to hit snooze each morning?
- Do you tend to punish instead of nourish your body?
- Is everything you are doing “hot tap” and you don’t switch on the cold tap?
- Do your food choices make you feel energised or lethargic?
- Do you tend to go to bed too late?
Choose no more than two other habits, and consider how you may replace these unhelpful habits with more useful ones.
State them positively and make sure they are manageable
You are now ready for the Magic 28 Strategy, which you will find here