GUESS WHAT I FOUND??? ❤️🧘♂️☀️🌊😎
As you probably know, I have been away much of the summer, partly working, and partly exploring this incredibly beautiful country, getting fresh inspiration and renewing my energy…. 🌸😍🙏
Anyway, as a result of one of life’s wonderful synchronicities, I found the perfect place to run my new retreats / holidays ….
Why was it perfect you ask?
* I enjoyed the most amazing sunsets from here…. the first picture is from my balcony, but the penthouse (for yoga) is even better
* Its less than 5 minutes from three secluded bays with the most amazing crystal clear water
* The guest house is under the same ownership as an Adventure company I have used before for SUP hire. Which means SUP boards right on our doorstep.
* It is located just on the edge of Cavtat, pretty town, away from the hustle and bustle of Dubrovnik, but just ten mins from the airport and a short and lovely boat trip from the Old Town of Dubrovnik.
* There are many stunning places of natural beauty to visit, including a hike up Mount Srd to view Dubrovnik from above, a walk of the city walls at sunset, and a trip to Lokrum, the beautiful island of Games of Thrones dame.
* The management were excellent here, and Mijo our host was the most kind and helpful person in every way, and I know he would be brilliant in making sure we had the best stay possible.
* The accommodation was ideal. A rooftop deck ideal for sunrise and sunset yoga over-looking the Dubrovnik riviera, al fresco dining area, 5 double bedrooms which could be for couples, single and made into twins. Very well maintained and the perfect location for access to the town and to the sights.
What’s more it’s affordable!
* It just felt right. I was in Flow when I arrived here, I had the most amazing stay. I didn’t plan to find a venue here, it just happened.
* I came across a certain animal on my path and when I read what it meant, it was a sign!
So in my excitement, and in light of this horrendous weather, I am hoping to get something booked for end of September…. I know it’s close and it would be for an initial 4-5 night reccy, at an affordable rate, with a view to doing more next year… from June onwards
What I need is an idea of who may be interested in coming out with me? Flights are pretty cheap at between £135 and £200 return and I will be aiming to get this initial one costed in at under £500 (depends on whether you would be sharing or not)
I’m thinking 5 ELEMENTS –
Earth (walks and grounding)
Water (swimming, sup, snorkelling)
Fire (sunshine, sunsets, and good times)
Air (breathwork, laughter, being in nature)
Space (unplug from the world and take some you-time to reflect and restore)
And of course my yoga ethos is “what’s right for you”, so everything is a choice!
So take a look at the photos, these are ones I took whilst out there, and if this appeals then let me know as soon as possible, so I can get us out there!!
Be brave, be adventurous, be a goddamn freaking warrior!